Join us as we set up a beer tasting inside the Convention Center. Come experience Craft Beer as the brewers intended. Don Russell (aka Joe Sixpack), Executive Director of Philly Beer Week and Daily News columnist, has curated a collection of local and Lithuanian brews that cannot be found together anywhere in the city. This is your chance to MEET the brewers, SAMPLE their beer and LEARN some of the trade secrets that go into brewing one-of-a-kind brews. This is truly the ultimate experience for the beer aficionado.
• Neshaminy Creek Brewing Co. (neshaminycreekbrewing.com) - gold medalist at Great American Beer Festival.
• Free Will Brewing Co. (freewillbrewing.com)- Brilliant young beer stylists with new creations.
• Barren Hill Tavern & Brewery (www.facebook.com/barrenhillbeer) - Get your first taste from the region's newest brewpub.
• Home Sweet Homebrew (homesweethomebrew.com)- Recreating traditional Lithuanian "country" beer.
• Biržų Alus (www.birzualus.lt/) - Unfiltered craft beer from the Lithuania's beer capital.
Tickets are limited. $45 includes the beer tasting event and Craft Show admission. You must be 21 to attend. All proceeds benefit the Philadelphia Museum of Art.
You can buy tickets online here or by mail.